I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 23 de março de 2014

Cornucopia - Full Horn 1973 (Germany, Krautrock, Jazz-Rock/Fusion)

Link

- Wolfgang Kause (Gurker the goat) - lead vocals, voices
- Wolfgang Bartl (Elliott Kietz) - bass, backing vocals
- Christoph Hardwig (Christophorus II) - keyboards, guitar, backing vocals
- Wolfgang Gaudes (Plombe) - drums, percussion, 12-string guitar
- Kai Henrick Moller (A-Bomber) - lead guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
- Harry Koch (Hurry Harry) - percussion, effects, voice
- Rudy Holzhauer (Rudiger) - percussion, troot
+
- Jochen Peterson - saxophones, flute, guitar

Words & Music: Cornucopia - Hardwig
01. Day Of A Daydreambeliever - 19:21 including:
- Humanoid Robot Show
- Hope Part One
- Desillusion
- Hope Part Two
- Death Of A Clown
- D-d-daily Review
- Night, Night - Mankind's Motor Dream
- The Sound Of National Caughing
02. Morning Sun, Version 127 (For The Charts) - 3:01
03. Spot On You, Kids - 12:21
04. And The Madness... - 4:00

Um comentário:

maurizaorocha disse...

esse album do Cornucopia é algo que todos que curtem hard\prog deveriam conhecer. excelente.