I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 8 de novembro de 2014

Brainticket - Celestial Ocean 1974 (Switzerland, Krautrock, Electronic, Space/Psychedelic Rock)


- Joël Vandroogenbroeck - keyboards, guitar, synthesizer, flute, vocals
- Barney Palm - percussion, vocals, tabla
- Carole Muriel - female vocals, zither, synthesizer, electronics (generators)
+
- Gianni Grandis - producer

01. Egyptian Kings (Joël Vandroogenbroeck - Carole Muriel) - 5:51
02. Jardins (Vandroogenbroeck - Muriel) - 4:16
03. Rainbow (Vandroogenbroeck) - 0:45
04. Era Of Technology (Vandroogenbroeck - Barney Palm - Muriel) - 1:15
05. To Another Universe (Palm - Vandroogenbroeck - Muriel) - 6:18
06. The Space Between (Vandroogenbroeck - Palm - Muriel) - 7:59
07. Cosmic Wind (Vandroogenbroeck) - 5:28
08. Visions (Vandroogenbroeck) - 5:28


Link

2 comentários:

maurizaorocha disse...

so conhecia o cotonwton algo assim e este segue a linha space dos bons. valeu Marcia.

Oleg disse...

Obrigado, Márcia.