I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2015

Anvil - Mr. Music Man (1979)


Winfried Borchardt (drums)
Jürgen Ceynowa (bass)
Udo Kamps (rhythm guitar)
Wolfgang Müllers (lead guitar, vocals)
Winfried Zastrau (keyboards, vocals)

A1 Mr. Music Man 3:56
A2Taste And Try 4:36
A3 Reggae For The Workers 3:30
A4 Countdown 4:35
B1 Sheila 7:05
B2 Round About Feelings 4:57
B3 Night Express 6:38

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: