I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2017

Floh de Cologne - Tilt! (1975)


Hansi Frank / Drums & Vox
Dick Städtler / Guitar, Bass, Vox
Vridolin Enxing / Keyboard, Cello, Backing Vox
Theo König / Sax, Flute, Vox
Dieter Klemm / Vox on track A2
Gerd Wollschon / Vox


1 Tilt 1:00
2 Und Trittst Du In Das Leben Raus 4:29
3 In Dem Arbeitsamt 2:59
4 Gräfin Thyssen, Onkel Herbert Und Etwas Zum Abwischen 2:24
5 Kohlrock 2:33
6 Hey Johnny 1:53
7 Bravo-Schicksalsstory 4:19
8 Es Steht Ein Haus In Schwäbisch-Hall 3:06
9 Verfassungs-Honky-Tonky 4:31
10 Nachruf Auf Karl 3:17
11 Zug Der Zeit 7:20

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: