I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 4 de maio de 2018

Black Wednesday - Black Wednesday 1979 (Germany, Krautrock, Progressive Rock, Hard Rock)


An entirely unknown Teutonic group, which nowhere else on the Web is any more information. Their only self-titled album was first released in 1978 in a bootlegging way, but only the following year it was printed on vinyl, but also privately. As for the content of the release, the opinions are rather contradictory: from "chic guitar progression" and "masterpiece of the early prog" to "nothing remarkable" ... But judging by itself is a very individual matter!

Michael Scholz-Lead Guitar,Vocal
Wolfgang Heidemeyer-Bass,Lead Vocals
Wolfgang Ober-Guitar,Vocals
Wolfgang Scholz-Drums,Vocals

01-Skylab 00:02:12
02-Sittin' By A Pillow 00:03:16
03-Sounds From The Basement 00:06:29
04-Funky Nice 00:04:10
05-Loch Ness 00:04:39
06-Can't Get Along 00:03:01
07-I Got To Go 00:03:30
08-Why Not 00:04:03
09-My Strongest Love 00:05:51

Nenhum comentário: