I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 11 de agosto de 2018

After Shave ‎- Skin Deep 1972 (Switzerland, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

- Pakman (Pierre-Alain Kessi) - guitar, vocals
- Cacou (Jean-Claude Fontana) - bass
- Jötu (Rodolphe Baumgartner) - drums


All songs written by After Shave.
01. Skin Deep - 3:56
02. Him - 4:31
03. Paper Woman - 3:41
04. Ride, Ride, Ride - 4:07
05. Sweet Home - 2:49
06. Amsterdam In My Living Room - 2:59
07. Near The Sun - 2:41
08. Pink Rose - 2:48
09. Sunflower - 7:02
Bonus:
10. Greengage Man (previously unreleased) - 3:16
11. On The Ground (previously unreleased) - 2:36
12. One Of The Best (single B-side,1973) - 3:26
13. War Maker (single A-side,1973) - 3:27
14. Near The Sun (single B-side,1972) - 2:49


Mediafire 

3 comentários:

Roderick Verden disse...

Não conhecia... Gostei demais do álbum. O Depois da Barba me lembra o Jeronimo.rs

Sérgio de Almeida disse...

Show!!!

Sérgio de Almeida disse...

Show!!!