I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2015

Sündenfall II - Sündenfall II 1972 (Germany, Krautrock, Prog Folk, Jazz Rock)

- Kerstin Fleischhammer - female vocals
- Karl "Timmy" Timmermann - vocals, guitar, bass
- Karl-Heinz "Kalle" Staymann - drums, bongos
- Kurt "Dave" Heicks - saxophone, trumpet
- Georg Martens - harmonica, guitar
- Christoph Maubach - guitar, flute, keyboards, vocals


All tracks written by Sündenfall II.
01. Warning - 4:48
02. Suddenly Sun - 2:17
03. Prae - 1:21
04. Montpellier - 3:17
05. Dusty Road - 5:01
06. Duftes Ding - 5:46
07. How To Get On - 5:18
08. Prae - 1:32
09. She Lives In A Gang - 1:33
10. Bloody Birds - 2:48
11. Prae - 0:46
12. Soldier Of The North - 1:34


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: