I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

Wind - Morning 1972 (Germany , Krautrock, Prog Folk)

- Steve (Bernd) Leistner - lead vocals, schlotteria, percussion
- Thomas Leidenberger - guitar, backing vocals
- Andreas Büeler - bass, backing vocals, percussion
- Lucian Büeler - keyboards, backing vocals, percussion
- Lucky Schmidt - drums, percussion, mellotron, vibes, piano (05)
+
- Jochen Petersen - producer


01. Morning Song (Lucky Schmidt/Steve Leistner) - 3:56
02. The Princess And The Minstrel (Thomas Leidenberger/Steve Leistner) - 6:36
03. Dragon's Maid (Steve Leistner/Lucky Schmidt) - 8:36
04. Carnival - 7:52
05. Schlittenfahrt (Lucky Schmidt) - 3:07
06. Puppet Master (Lucky Schmidt/Steve Leistner/Thomas Leidenberger) - 3:21
07. Tommy's Song - 5:28
Bonus:
08. Josephine (single A-side,1973) (Thomas Leidenberger) - 3:38


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: