I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 29 de junho de 2013

V.A. - kraut! demons! kraut! vol. 3 obscured by krauts (a kraut rock sampler 1968-1974) NEW LINK


01. Faust – Extract 7   
02. Staff Carpenborg & The Electric Corona – Lightning Fires, Burning Sorrows    
03. Seffil – When to You Come, I'm Wait for You     
04. Jam – Friends   
05. Inner Space – Coitus, Ergo Sum
06. Mother Sunday – Midnight Graveyard  
07. Blackmann Lane – Hunger  
08. Proud Flesh – Devil Flight 
09. Live Experience – Before Dead a.k.a. Cry for Betty  
10. Swinging Safari – Toccata  
11. Tyll – Tim  
12. Trafo – Auto-Bahn  
13. Yet – Try to See Her Again  
14. Anima Sound – Trinity 2   
15. Lony & The Misfits Ltd. – Birthday      
16. Tomorrow's Gift – At the Earth (Part 1)  
17. Slut – Heavy Surf Sound Blues 
18. Michael Anton & Amok – Jesus Makes You High (Part 2)      
19. The Dave Pike Set – Mathar      
20. Exmagma – Marylin F. Kennedy   
21. Trede Selection – Sound Too     
22. Dr. Timothy Leary – I'm Timothy Leary and I'm... Dead   

Yandex   

Nenhum comentário: