I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 29 de junho de 2013

V.A. - kraut! demons! kraut! vol. 4 the in-kraut (hip shaking grooves made in germany 1966-1974) NEW LINK




01-hildegard knef-from here on it got rough
02-günter noris-gemini
03-kuno & marihuana brass-marihuana mantra
04-memphis black-why don't you play the organ, man
05-bill ramsey & jay five-an unknown quantity
06-orchester frank pleyer-sunday love affair
07-marianne mendt-wie a glock' n
08-fredy brock-beat it
09-france gall-hippie hippie
10-peter thomas sound orchestra-jumpin' jack flash
11-heidi brühl-berlin
12-erwin halletz-das stundenhotel von st pauli
13-vivi bach & dietmar schönherr-molotow cocktail party
14-helmut zacharias-naturally stoned
15-boots-alexander
16-orchester werner müller-body building
17-johannes fehring & orf big band-jungle soul
18-bill lawrence-pussy baby
19-orchester helmuth brandenburg-moving out
20-eugen thomas-undergroovin'

Yandex

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

The Link contains other music !!!!

Anônimo disse...

bueno ....el ..programa....very good ...mucho...jammmm...excelente..

Oldcapellon disse...

nie gehöhrt so was... Großartig !!
Danke schön !