I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 3 de março de 2017

Dzyan - Mandala: SWF-Session 1972 (2010) (Germany, Krautrock, Progressive Jazz Rock) NEW LINK

Atendendo ao pedido feito no comentário do Contramão, aqui esta o Dzyan - Mandala. Enjoy!

-Bock-Ehrmann, Gerd (tenor sax)        
-Braum, Ludwig (drums, percussion)        
-Karwatky, Reinhard (electric and contrabass)        
-Krämer, Harry (electric and acoustic guitar)        
-Leuschner, Jochen (vocals, congas, percussion) Hardcake Special

-Marron, Eddy (Guitar) -Giger Lenz Marron; Missus Beastly; Vita Nova
01. RESURRECTION * (Karwatky) 9:49
02. DRAGONSONG (Leuschner, Karwatky) 11:33
03. MANDALA – TRANSMIGRATION (Karwatky) 2:08
04. STEEL’S ELECTRIC (Marron) 6:30
05. DADDY GROOVE (Karwatky, Leuschner) 8:43
06. SAZ (Marron, Karwatky, Leuschner) 8:08

Mega

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Muito obrigado Marcia,

Dzyan e Space Debris são as minhas bandas preferidas.
Um beijo...

John disse...

Not relating to this album but a notice for all Krautrock fans: the very rare and remarkable full-length movie "Vagabunden Karawane"... the epic story of the band EMBRYO and their 1979 journey by bus from Germany to Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India to play with native musicians and record music for "Embryo's Reise" (one of the best late-70s German rock albums)... has been made available for free and in stunning HD on youtube by the filmmaker Werner Penzel.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN6xMtDvJCQ

In German language, no subtitles but the movie is mostly visual & musical so it barely matters. I watched it last night and wow, what a trip! (maybe the best Krautrock film ever?)

Regards, John

Alexander disse...

Gracias...