I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2014

Brainticket - Psychonaut 1972 (Switzerland, Krautrock, Psychedelic Rock)

- Joël Vandroogenbroeck - organ, piano, flute, sitar, sanze vocal,
rumors, generator, arrangements, vocals
- Jane Free - lead vocals, tbilat, tambourine, slide whistle, sounds
- Rolf Hug - lead guitar, acoustic guitar, tabla, vocals
- Martin Sacher - electric bass, flute
- Barney Palm - drums, percussion, strange sounds
+
- Carole Muriel - additional vocals (4,5)
- Wolfgang Paap - percussion
- Brainticket - producers

All tacks written by Joël Vandroogenbroeck.
01. Radagacuca - 7:24
02. One Morning - 3:55
03. Watchin' You - 5:17
04. Like A Place In The Sun - 6:30
05. Feel The Wind Blow - 3:32
06. Cocò Mary - 6:10


Link

Nenhum comentário: