I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 25 de maio de 2017

Ihre Kinder - Werdohl 1971 (Germany, Krautrock, Prog Folk) New Links


- Sonny Hennig - vocals, organ (01,07)
- Muck Groh - guitar
- Tommi Roeder - bass, alto saxophone, organ, celeste, guitar (01,08), vocals (05)
- Georgie Meyer - congas, flute, bells, vocals (03,04,08), organ (04,05)
- Roland Olders Frenzel - drums, congas (04), guitar (06)
- Ernst Schultz - guitar, bass (01,06,08), percussion, vocals (05)


01. Babylon (Sonny Hennig) - 3:00
02. Rosa Rot (Ernst Schultz) - 3:45
03. Unterwegs / 8 Vor Zwei (Ernst Schultz) - 5:25
04. Worte (Georgie Meyer/Ernst Schultz) - 4:18
05. Komm, Wir Fahr'n Auf's Land (Roland Frenzel/Muck Groh/Ernst Schultz) - 3:49
06. Werdohl (Muck Groh) - 7:20
07. Die Graue Stadt (Sonny Hennig) - 3:39
08. Kennst Du Den Mann (Roland Frenzel/Muck Groh) - 3:21
09. Schlaf-Lied (Ernst Schultz) - 3:33


Yandex 
Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: