I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 21 de julho de 2017

Oktober - Uhrsprung 1976 (Germany, Krautrock, Progressive Rock)

- Karl-F. Dörwald - vocals, flute, percussion, choir
- Peter Robert-Mandl  - organ, synthesizer, string ensemble, spinet, electric piano, percussion, choir
- Hans-Werner "Hansi" Schwarz - electric guitar, percussion
- Kalla Wefel (Karl-Heinz Wefel) - bass, 12-string guitar, percussion, vocals, choir
- Klaus-Peter Harbort - drums, percussion
+
- Axel Ratsch - percussion, choir
- Birger Holm, Philippe Ressing - choir


All songs written by Oktober except where noted.
Uhrsprung (01-04):
01. Familie - 5:42
02. Schule - 6:03
03. Betrieb - 8:33
04. Staat und Solidaritätslied - 8:48
05. Der Traums des Schmieds (Oktober/Eugene Poltier) - 7:59


Yandex 

4 comentários:

John disse...

Really good complex hard-prog jams, not far from early Franz K. or Cornucopia. A band I had never heard before, thanks!

e6gMan disse...

Thanks for stumpimg me again with some great music! Time to find their other releases.

Unknown disse...

Just stumbled across this record. Didn`t listen to it since nearly 40 years. Brings back memories to a time long gone.

sosgotcha disse...

OK complex jams but also symphonic !
A good one !
Thank you ... maybe soon "Abakus" Spielzeug ?

Cheers.