I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2013

Galaxy - Visions 1978 (Germany (Bremen), Krautrock, Heavy Prog) New Link


Galaxy (de Bremen) só foram redescobertos no final dos anos noventa porque o seu único LP "Visions" teve uma tiragem de apenas 500 peças. Com letras que remetem a ficção científica. Um disco raro, mesmo tendo sido lançado em cd em 2002.

- Bernd Steinhardt - vocals, guitars, percussion
- Frank Dahme - vocals, guitars
- Gottfried Antpöhler - keyboards
- Thomas Asche - bass
- Heiko Beck - drums, percussion
All tracks written by Bernd Steinhardt except where noted.
01. Ladies in the Wind - 6:39
02. Morning of the Magicians: Part One - 6:37
03. Supermarket - 4:27
04. Consequences - 6:44
05. Visions - 6:20
06. Excerpts "Time" Part Two - 5:15
07. Warrior of the Endless Time (Frank Dahme) - 6:21
08. Atomic Flight - 7:38

Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: