I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2013

Emma Myldenberger - Tour De Trance (1979) NEW LINK


- Gaby Kinscherf - flute, glockenspiel, percussion, female vocals
- Anne Goßlau - violin, flute, banjo, female vocals
- Biber Gullatz - oboe, flute, crumhorn, guitar, ocarina, glockenspiel, vocals
- Topsi Tkacz - contrabass, guitar, vocals
- Michel Meyer - guitar, mandolin, zither, kalimba, vocals
- Reines Pauker - guitar, percussion, vocals
+
- Fritz Schütz - tabla, percussion
- Achim Müller-Hargittay - harp
- Martin Friedrich - vocals
- Ekkehard Hoffmann - Hurdy Gurdy (Drehleier)
- Peter Brinckmann - drums (03,04)
- Manfred Müller-Jehle - drums (05)
- Michael Stühr - tambura, producer



All tracks written by Emma Myldenberger except where noted.
01. Ein bißchen - 4:01
02. Regenreigen (lyrics by Wolfgang Borchert) - 19:15
03. Lenyas Fantasie - 6:55
04. RAA - 8:25
05. Wassensteyns Hochzeitsnacht - 4:45
Bonuses (live Quartier Latin, Berlin, 8.4.1979):
06. RAA - 6:37
07. Ein bißchen - 4:16
08. I Know You Rider (Grateful Dead) - 5:08
09. Stromberger Siebensprung - 2:02


Yandex

Nenhum comentário: