I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock. During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.
Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.
sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2014
Epsilon - Epsilon Off 1974 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)
- Michael Winzkowski - lead vocals (01-04,06-10), acoustic guitar (01,02,06-08,10), electric guitar (01-04,08-10), percussion (03,06,07)
- Johan Daansen - lead vocals (02), acoustic guitar (01,05,07,10), electric guitar (01-04,08,10), piano (02), percussion (03,04,09), Fender rhodes piano (06), Hohner piano (09), backing vocals (01,02,06,07,10)
- Heinrich Mohn - bass (01-04,06-10)
- Hartmut Pfannmüller - drums (01-04,06,08-10), percussion (01,06,10), backing vocals (02)
- Richard Bergmann - trombone (06)
- Conny Jackel - trumpet (06)
- Ralph Wildheiss - flute
All tracks written by Johan Daansen/Michael Winzkowski except where noted.
01. I've Been Moving - 4:14
02. A New Day - 3:28
03. On The Road - 5:49
04. Ode To John - 3:54
05. Behind The Boarder (Johan Daansen/Ochs) - 1:13
06. Logo-Motive - 5:46
07. Let's Sit Down - 3:41
08. Open Your Eyes - 3:05
09. Sadness - 3:44
10. I Know Now (Johan Daansen/Armin Bannach) - 3:09