I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2015

Xhol Caravan - Altena (1969)

- James Rhodes - vocals
- Hansi Fischer - electric soprano & alto saxophone, electric flutes
- Tim Belbe - electric tenor saxophone
- Werner Funk - guitar
- Gerhardt Egmont "Öcki" von Brevern - keyboards
- Klaus Briest - bass
- Gilbert "Skip" van Wych III - drums, percussion


01. Ole (John Coltrane) - 10:10
02. So damn, so down and so blue (Xhol Caravan) - 4:38
03. Psychedelic Sally (Horace Silver) - 4:11
04. Emptiness (Xhol Caravan) - 4:36
05. Freedom opera - 56:43 including:
a). Acapulco gold (Xhol Caravan)
b). Poems (Vanilla Fudge)
c). Season of the witch (Donovan Leitch)
d). Freedom poem (Xhol Caravan/James Rhodes)
e). African song (Soul Caravan)
f). Talking to my soul (Xhol Caravan)
g). Freedom poems (Xhol Caravan/James Rhodes)
h). Planet Earth (Xhol Caravan)


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: