I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 26 de setembro de 2015

Topas - Topas (1980)

Topas - vocals, guitars, arrangers, producers:
- Dieter Brandt-Gudat
- Frithjof Landvogt
- Siegfried Miensok
- Ralf Oppermann
+
- Johan Daansen, Richard Kersten, Nick Paine - guitar
- Christian Kolonovits, Dieter Kolb, Michael Cretu - keyboards
- Reinhard Besser - bass
- Hartmut Pfannmüller - drums, percussion
- Thomas von Janonski - accordion
- Manfred Schüssler - bouzouki
- Christian Felke - flute
- Stefan Gleitsmann - oboe
- Helmut Henne - tuba
- Peter Drischel - saxophone
- Brad Howell, Jürgen Zöller - percussion


01. Hurricane (Topas) - 4:15
02. From Coast To Coast (Topas, Richard Kersten) - 4:29
03. Days Of Summer (Topas, D. Shoulders) - 4:42
04. Hello And Goodbye (Topas) - 4:37
05. Train To An Island (Topas, Richard Kersten) - 6:08
06. Burning River (Topas, Richard Kersten) - 3:08
07. Alasca (Topas, W. Frankenbach) - 4:12
08. Lemon Boy (Topas, Richard Kersten) - 3:51


Yandex

Nenhum comentário: