I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2016

The Nazgûl (Germany-Krautrock-Dark Ambient) 1975.The Nazgûl

An other ultra rare and long time lost 70's kosmische-kraut-psychedelica project published on the obscure Pyramid label for 50 copies, recently reissued on PsiFi. Weird trippy organ experimentations / improvisations with the add of acoustic, concrete noises, guitar manipulations. In the vein of Sand, Pyramid, Temple and Early Tangerine Dream but with colder ambiences and with a conceptual approach. Extremely experimental release. 

- Gandalf - minimoog, organ, electric piano, bass guitar, percussion
- Pippin - electric guitar, trumpet, tubular bells, percussion
- Frodo - drums, gong, percussion
+
- Mad Twiddler (Toby Hrycek-Robinson) - producer
 
01. The Tower Of Barad-Dûr - 12:28
02. The Dead Marshes - 12:37
03. Shelob's Lair - 12:13
04. Mount Doom - 9:02

 
Yandex

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article.
I search a different atypes of rock music and i really like what i found here so thank you one more time!

Nelwizard disse...

Saudações Márcia e parabéns pelo maravilhoso trabalho que você desenvolve!

Estou disponibilizando aqui um link em Mp3 (@192) para um álbum que você está procurando falou?

Voices - The Story Of The Rings (1984)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5haylt

Abraço!
Nelson

Marcia Tunes disse...

Nelson, valeu mesmo amigo! Obrigada, vou baixar e publicar aqui no blog

Nelwizard disse...

Olá novamente Márcia;

provavelmente você já conheça esse incrível espaço pra compartilhamento de `musica que se chama http://pnfforum.com/index.php ; se ainda não o conhece, por favor registre-se e sem dúvidas você encontrará muito material que talvez seja de seu interesse!

Tudo de bom!
Nelson