I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quarta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2017

Electric Food - Flash 1970 (Germany, Hard Rock, Heavy Prog)

- George Monro (George Mavros) - vocals
- Peter Hesslein - guitar, backing vocals
- Peter Hecht - keyboards
- Dieter Horns - bass
- Joachim "Addi" Rietenbach - drums, percussion


All songs written by Peter Hesslein except where noted.
01. All Right Now (Andy Fraser, Paul Rodgers) - 3:45
02. Sam's Walk - 2:02
03. Love Me - 3:31
04. People - 2:55
05. Working On The Railroad - 3:24
06. Randall - 3:11
07. Love Like A Man (Alvin Lee) - 3:26
08. Sam's Talk - 1:39
09. I Can See Somebody - 5:51
10. Andy's Breakdown - 2:25
11. Give Me Love - 2:12
12. Plantation - 2:58
Bonus:
13. Born To Be Wild (Mars Bonfire) - 3:26
14. Up Around The Bend (John Fogerty) - 2:42


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: