I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 21 de julho de 2013

Eberhard Weber - The Colours of Chloe 1973 (Germany, Jazz, Post-Bop) New Link

Weber, Eberhard  (bass, cello, ocarina, choir) Dauner, Wolfgang; Et Cetera; Kiesewetter, Kurt; Kolbe & Illenberger; Kriegel, Volker; Naura, Michael; Pike, Dave; Waldron Jackson Weber Braceful

Convidados:
Brüninghaus, Rainer (piano, synthesizer) Eiliff; Kriegel, Volker
Giger, Peter (drums, percussion) Drum Circus; Dzyan; Family Of Percussion; Four For Jazz; Giger Lenz Marron; Giger, Peter; Kriegel, Volker; Mangelsdorff, Albert
Hübner, Ralf (drums) Mangelsdorff, Albert
Orchestra, Cellos of the Südfunk Symphon (Cellos of the Südfunk Symphony Orchestra)        
Rooyen, Ack van (flugelhorn) Cress, Curt (Curt Cress Clan, CCC); Diez, Stephan; Kiesewetter, Kurt; Lokomotive Kreuzberg; Niagara; Rumpf, Inga; Tender Aggression; Weiss, Klaus
Schäuble, Gisela (choir)

01. More Colours (6:44)
02. The Colours Of Chloë (7:49)
03. An Evening With Vincent Van Ritz (5:51)
04. No Motion Picture (19:32)

Mediafire

Um comentário:

Roderick Verden disse...

Tenho o vinil. Acredite se quiser, ele me custou 10 reais(importado). Se bem que isso foi há muito tempo, creio que em 1996.