I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2013

GAM - Eiszeit (1978) NEW LINK

Leske, Michael (drums, percussion)       
Schickert, Günter (guitar, vocals, trumpet) Schickert, Günther
Struck, Axel (guitars, vocals)

01. Tropfstein (3:40)
02. Sepp oben ich unten (7:40)
03. Geige (4:50)
04. Demons (5:25)
05. Wilderness (5:50)
06. Verlass mich nicht (6:30)

07. Ich bin ein Teil (8:20)


Yandex

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hi would it be possible to re-up GAM? Many thanks

John disse...

Thank you for the new link. And your excellent blog.

xylem777 disse...

This is a still active release available from the label. If you like what you hear, please buy it here: http://home.btconnect.com/ultimathule/tachyon/schickertgunter/03gameiszeit.html

A new LP issue is also available!