I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 26 de julho de 2013

Irene Schweitzer, Rudiger Carl, Paul Lovens, Radu Malfatti, Harry Miller - Ramifications (1973) NEW LINK

Bass – Harry Miller
Cover – Stephen Taylor
Drums – Paul Lovens
Photography [Artwork From Photographs By] – Altena, Anoo Motala, Jean-Marc, Stanek Lojda
Piano – Irene Schweitzer*
Recorded By – Keith Beal
Tenor Saxophone – Rudiger Carl*
Trombone – Radu Malfatti

A1 Elephant Off The Bone Composed By – Radu Malfatti 11:00    
A2 What's Yours Then ? Composed By – Irene Schweitzer*  3:07    
A3 Panacea For Composed By – Harry Miller 5:43    
B1 Rüdiger's Tune Is Called 0202 Which Is The New Code For Wuppertal (Part A) Composed By – Rudiger Carl* 6:00    
B2 Rüdiger's Tune Is Called 0202 Which Is The New Code For Wuppertal (Part B) Composed By – Rudiger Carl*  5:36    
B3 FMP Composed By – Paul Lovens 7:16

New Link - Yandex

Um comentário:

sjc disse...

LINK DEAD RE UPPPPPPPPPPP!