I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 29 de março de 2015

Sun - Sun 1980 (Germany, Krautrock, Jazz-Rock/Fusion)

- Harry "Molinero" Müller - guitars, vocals
- Gunter Hübner - guitars
- Reinhard "Steffen" Stephan - electric piano, organ
- Bruno Mäder - saxophone, lyricon, vocals
- Thomas "Tombass" Heldmann - bass, vocals
- Rudi "Rudy" Herrmann - drums, percussion
+
- Klaus Lösch - lyrics (02,04,07)
- Harald Molter - lyrics (12,13)
- Peter Rau - triangle


All tracks written by Sun except where noted.
01. Ohne Titte - 5:51
02. The Jester (Sun/Klaus Lösch) - 6:14
03. Seeing Similaun - 6:42
04. On Holiday (Sun/Klaus Lösch) - 5:14
05. Und ewig heulen die Gitarren... - 4:47
06. Neulich in Spanien - 4:48
07. Women's Lib. Blues (Sun/Klaus Lösch) - 6:29
Bonus:
08. Leisure (1974, LP Proton 1) (Dieter Mayer, Harry Müller, William H. Davis) - 10:40
09. To Celia (1974, LP Proton 1) (Dieter Mayer, Harry Müller, Ben Johnson) - 8:22
10. Communication Breakdown (1978, unreleased) - 6:32
11. Slave Of Heaven (1978, unreleased) - 5:39
12. Black Sheep Of The Family (1994, unreleased) (Sun/Harald Molter) - 4:03
13. Morning Dream (1994, unreleased) (Sun/Harald Molter) - 4:11


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: