I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2016

Chris Evans & David Hanselmann - Stonehenge (1980/81)

 

- Chris Evans (Chris Evans-Ironside) - PPG Wave Computer, ARP 2600, EMS Vocoder 2000, PPG Module Synthesizer, all other keyboards, Plastic  Wind Harp, producer
- David Hanselmann (David Hanselmann-Brehmer) - vocals
- Jürgen Schroeder - all acoustic guitars, electric guitar (01,08)
- Roy Louis - Roland guitar synthesizer & electric guitar (02,05,08)
- Reinhard Besser - Roland guitar synthesizer & electric guitar (07,08)
- Tissy Thiers - bass
- Dicky Tarrach - drums, percussion
- Ludwig Rehberg - EMS Vocoder Aelos Harp
- Gunter Mende - military drums (08)
- Michael Chambosse - producer

01. Sunrise - Stonehenge Theme (Chris Evans-Ironside) - 5:46
02. Salisbury Plain (Chris Evans-Ironside, Thomas Ingoldsby) - 6:12
03. The Stones Of Avebury (Chris Evans-Ironside) - 3:31
04. Earth Magic (Chris Evans-Ironside) - 1:35
05. Silbury Hill (Chris Evans-Ironside) - 4:08
06. Genesis (Chris Evans-Ironside/Verses I-V First Book Of Moses) - 4:14
07. Glastonbury, Temple Of The Stars (Chris Evans-Ironside/William Blake) - 5:43
08. Cadbury Castle, King Arthur's Camelot (Chris Evans-Ironside, Dr. Thomas Warton) - 4:18
09. Epilogue - Stonehenge Theme (Chris Evans-Ironside, Layamon) - 3:41


2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Very nice! Thanx!

Horst disse...

This looks incredibly nice. Many thanks for presenting this gem here.