I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 29 de março de 2016

Pancake - Out Of The Ashes (1977)

 


- Rainer Röhm - lead & backing vocals, percussion
- Walter Negele - lead & rhythm guitars, 12-string guitar, backing vocals
- Heinz Bertsch - Hammond organ, clavinet, acoustic & electric pianos, synthesizers
- Peter Indrak - bass guitar, violin
- Hans Derer - drums, cymbals, percussion, backing vocals
+
- Arthur Weiss, Dieter Schnapka - backing vocals
- Klaus Scharff - bass guitar (06)
- Tommy Kircher - keyboards (06)
- Peter Seiler - producer

All tracks written by Walter Negele except where noted.
01. Painted Rush-Hour - 3:05
02. Arctic Ocean - 9:17 including:
a). Fool's Nightmare    
b). Back In The Reality    
03. Cakey Funk (Walter Negele, Peter Seiler) - 3:20
04. Rainbow Suite - 10:03 including:
a). Introduction: Colours In The Rain    
b). Winds Of Thor (Including The Apperance Of Aeolos)    
c). The New Day    
d). Gone With The Wind    
05. Out Of The Ashes - 6:31
Bonus:
06. Roxy Elephant (live) (Pancake) - 15:30


Um comentário:

juan manuel muñoz disse...

muchas gracias, apreciada amiga. Saludos