I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock. During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.
Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.
quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2018
Frankie Dymon Jr. - Let it Out 1971 (Germany, Krautrock)
O álbum é um fantástico e raro disco de Kraut alemão. Muitas das faixas têm arranjos muito incomuns. A arte da capa psicodélica também é notável.
Frankie Dymon Jr. was a kind of 'project' led by Frank Dostal and Achim Reichel, previously members of The Rattles, one of the most well-known German beat groups, and Wonderland. Under the name Frankie Dymon Jr. they recorded one album in 1971, titled Let It Out, for which Reichel wrote most of the songs and produced the album (engineering was by Konrad Plank).
The album is a fantastic and rare German psych Kraut LP. Many of the tracks have very unusual arrangements. The psychedelic cover art is also notable.
- Frankie Dymon Jnr / vocals, lyrics
- Frank Dostal / backing vocals, composer (3)
- Christiane Bender / backing vocals
- Conny Plank / backing vocals
- Elga Blask / backing vocals
- Flippo Jändling / backing vocals
- Achim Reichel / guitar, bass, backing vocals, composer
- Helmuth Franke / lead guitar & percussion (6,7,9)
- Karlheinz Trapp / lead & rhythm guitars (3,8,10)
- Peter Hecht / piano (1,6-10)
- Rolf Köhler / bass
- Norbert Jacobsen / clarinet (1,4)
- Lemmie Lembrecht / drums, bongos
- Olaf Casalich / congas
- Wolfgang "Zabba" Lindner / drums & bongos (1)
1. The City (3:38)
2. Sylvia (5:49)
3. Aftermyth (10:19)
4. Wait, Nigger, Wait! (3:33)
5. Together Train (7:01)
6. Reflections (3:35)
7. Soul Sister Angela (3:58)
8. In The Same Bag (3:21)
9. Judy (3:04)
10. No Title (3:29)