I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

segunda-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2014

Arktis - Arktis 1974 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

- Karin Töppig - lead female vocals
- Klaus Blachut - guitar, producer
- Klaus Göllner - bass
- Harry Kottek - drums

01. Student's Idyll (Klaus Blachut/Karin Töppig) - 3:59
02. Outcasted (Klaus Blachut/Karin Töppig, Harry Kottek) - 5:31
03. Jeff The Fool (Klaus Blachut/Karin Töppig, Harry Kottek) - 3:23
04. Rare Girl (Klaus Blachut/Karin Töppig, Harry Kottek) - 20:06
Bonuses (recorded in 1974):
05. Is It Real (Klaus Blachut/Klaus Blachut) - 2:44
06. Sky Drive (Klaus Blachut/Klaus Blachut) - 4:25
07. Don't Hang Around (Klaus Blachut/Karin Töppig) - 4:19

Yandex

Um comentário:

CanFan disse...

Almost a punk-rock sound on some of this band's songs, the fast tempos and simple barre-chords song structures are far from typical Krautrock. The singer isn't great but she definitely has the riot grrl attitude. Very interesting band, thank you.