I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2014

To Be - To Be 1977 (Germany, Krautrock, Jazz-Rock/Fusion)



- Claus-Robert Kruse - keyboards
- Peter Weihe - guitar
- Rolf Köhler - bass
- Lemmie Lembrecht (Christian Manfred Lembrecht) - drums
- Peter Franken - percussion
+
- Volker Heintzen - engineer, producer
- To Be - producers

01. Samba For Heino R. (Peter Franken) - 7:33
02. Flügel (Claus-Robert Kruse) - 4:04
03. Is It Liebman's Song? (Claus-Robert Kruse) - 6:45
04. Tell The Truth (Claus-Robert Kruse) - 8:31
05. Glücklich (Peter Weihe) - 5:41
06. Communication (Claus-Robert Kruse) - 6:36

Yandex

Um comentário:

Horst disse...

I'm very, very grateful for this post, as it introduces yet another new band to me. I really like this kind of relaxed fusion. Lovely, thanks!