I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2014

Versus X - The Turbulent Zone (2000)





- Arne Schäfer / vocals, electric and acoustic guitars
- Ekkehard Nahm / piano, organ, synthesizer, bass pedals
- Jörg Fischer / bass guitar
- Uwe Völlmar / drums, percussion


1. Cutting The Veil (21:50)
a) Changing Conditions
b) Laying Bare The Nerves
c) On Fertile Ground
d) The Gentle Coat Of Night
e) In Distant Niches
2. Between The Phases Of The Night (6:36)
3. Strange Attractor (13:28)
4. The Hostile Sea (15:26)

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: