I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 14 de dezembro de 2014

Fashion Pink - ...To Brainstrom (SWF-Sessions Volume 3 recorded in 1970-1971) 2000 (Germany, Krautrock, Jazz Rock)


- Roland Schaeffer - guitar, bass, vocals, saxophones, vibraphone
- Eddy von Overheidt - organ, electric piano, clavinet, vocals
- Rainer Bodensohn - bass, flute
- Harald Wagner - bass (05-08)
- Joe Koinzer - drums, percussion

Recorded at Südwestfunkstudio U1, Baden-Baden, Germany 22.04.1970
(01-04), 05.02.1971 (05-08), 09.07.1971 (09-12)
01. You Make Me Crying (Roland Schaeffer) - 3:19
02. Cry In The Morning (Roland Schaeffer) - 4:03
03. Einzug der Elefanten (Arrival Of The Elephants) (Roland Schaeffer,
Rainer Bodensohn) - 4:08
04. You See (Eddy von Overheidt) - 2:44
05. Number Six (Roland Schaeffer, Eddy von Overheidt, Rainer
Bodensohn, Joe Koinzer) - 5:52
06. Why Am I So Blind (Roland Schaeffer, Eddy von Overheidt, Joe Koinzer) - 5:30
07. Shit Is Nothing Changing (Roland Schaeffer, Eddy von Overheidt,
Joe Koinzer) - 5:03
08. Watch Time Flows By (Roland Schaeffer, Eddy von Overheidt) - 3:04
09. You Knock Me Out (Roland Schaeffer, Eddy von Overheidt, Rainer
Bodensohn, Joe Koinzer) - 3:04
10. Herbst (Autumn) (Roland Schaeffer, Rainer Bodensohn) - 3:27
11. Brainstorming (Roland Schaeffer, Eddy von Overheidt, Rainer
Bodensohn, Joe Koinzer) - 10:22
12. Thesen - Antithesen (Roland Schaeffer, Eddy von Overheidt) - 13:57

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: