I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2015

Amon Düül II - Yeti 1970 (Germany, Krautrock, Space/Psychedelic Rock)

- Renate Knaup - female vocals, tambourine
- John Weinzierl - guitar, 12-string guitar, vocals
- Chris Karrer - violin, guitar, 12-string guitar, vocals
- Falk Urlich Rogner - organ, synthesizers
- Anderson - bass
- Peter Leopold - drums, percussion, piano
- Christian "Shrat" Thiele - bongos, vocals, violin
+
- Ulrich Leopold - bass (10)
- Thomas Keyserling - flute (10)
- Rainer Bauer - guitar, vocals (10)
- Olaf Kübler, Amon Düül II - producers


All сompositions, arrangements and lyrics by Amon Düül II (with a little help of Siegfried E. Loch)
01. Soap Shop Rock - 13:42 including:
a). Burning Sister (3:41)
b). Halluzination Guillotine (3:05)
c). Gulp A Sonata (0:45)
d). Flesh-Coloured Anti-Aircraft Alarm (5:53)
02. She Came Through The Chimney - 2:59
03. Archangels Thunderbird - 3:32
04. Cerberus - 4:22
05. The Return Of Ruebezahl - 1:39
06. Eye-Shaking King - 5:40
07. Pale Gallery - 2:13
08. Yeti (improvisation) - 18:09
09. Yeti Talks To Yogi (improvisation) - 6:14
10. Sandoz In The Rain (improvisation) - 8:57
Bonus:
11. Rattlesnakeplumcake (single A-side, 1970) - 3:16
12. Between The Eyes (single B-side, 1970) - 2:24

Yandex

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Thanx a lot!

Anônimo disse...

very nice blog, great job
thank you so much from c in kansas