I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 15 de maio de 2015

Birth Control - Plastic People 1975 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

- Peter Föller - basses, lead vocals (01,02,04,05,06), vibes (03)
- Bruno Frenzel - guitars, backing vocals
- Zeus B. Held - keyboards, backing vocals, tenor saxophone (02,04), trumpet(04)
- Bernd "Nossi" Noske - drums, percussion, lead vocals (02,03,05)
+
- Friedemann Leinert - flute (06)
- Christoph Noppeney - viola (03,06) (Hoelderlin)
- Jochen von Grumbkow - cello (03,06) (Hoelderlin)
- Ulla, Hanne & Brigitte - chorus (06)
- Robby (saxophone), Otto (trombone) & Harry (trumpet) - horns (06)


01. Plastic People (Zeus B.Held, Bruno Frenzel) - 9:20
02. Tiny Flashlights (Frenzel) - 7:33
03. My Mind (Frenzel, Held) - 6:44
04. Rockin' Rollin' Roller (Held, Bernd Noske) - 5:41
05. Trial Trip (Held) - 6:39
06. This Song Is Just For You (Held) - 7:25


Yandex

Um comentário:

Dedé disse...

Só tenho os primeiros discos da banda, vou baixar estes, que segundo alguns sites são mais progressivos que os anteriores.