I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2015

Lucifer's Friend - I'm Just A Rock'n'Roll Singer 1973 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

- John Lawton - lead vocals
-
Peter Hesslein - lead guitar, percussion, backing vocals, producer
-
Peter Hecht - piano, organ, mellotron, moog, fender rhodes, producer 
-
Dieter Horns - bass, percussion, backing vocals, producer 
- Joachim Reitenbach - drums, percussion
+
- Herb Geller - soprano sax (04)
- Bob Lanese - trumpet (04)
- Herbert Bornhold - percussion (ex-The Rattles)- The Starlets - choir


1. Groovin' Stone (Peter Hesslein/John Lawton) - 5:13
2. Closed Curtains (Peter Hecht/Fendt/Lawton) - 5:57
3. Born On The Run (Dieter Horns/Lawton) - 3:47
4. Blind Freedom (Hesslein/Lawton) - 6:19
5. Rock'n'Roll Singer (Hesslein/Lawton) - 4:17
6. Lonely City Days (Hesslein/Lawton) - 4:54
7. Mary's Breakdown (Horns/Lawton) - 5:49
8. Song For Louie (Hesslein/Lawton) - 7:12


Yandex

Nenhum comentário: