I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2015

Popol Vuh - Brüder des Schattens - Söhne des Lichts 1978 (Germany, Krautrock, New Age)

- Florian Fricke - piano
- Daniel Fichelscher - electric & acoustic guitar, drums (05)
+
- Robert Eliscu - oboe
- Alois Gromer - sitar
- Ted de Jong - tamboura
- Church Choir Ensemble (from Munich) - choir
- Guido Hieronymus - digital instruments (05)
- Djong Yun - female vocals (05)
- Gerhard Augustin - producer


01. Brüder des Schattens - Söhne des Lichts (Florian Fricke) – 18:48
02. Höre, der du wagst (Florian Fricke) – 5:52
03. Das Schloß des Irrtums (Florian Fricke, Daniel Fichelscher) – 5:35
04. Die Umkehr (Florian Fricke, Daniel Fichelscher) – 5:57
Bonus:
05. Sing, For Song Drives Away The Wolves (Florian Fricke) – 4:13


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: