I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 24 de maio de 2015

Guru Guru - Mani und seine Freunde 1975 (Germany, Krautrock, Jazz Rock)

Guru Guru:
- Mani Neumeier - drums, percussion, Toy-piano, gong, kalimba, vocals, producer
- Sepp Jandrisits - acoustic guitar
- Jogi Karpenkiel - bass
Kraan:
- Helmut Hattler - bass, backing vocals
- Peter Wolbrandt - guitar, vocals
- Jan Fride - tumbas, percussion
Karthago:
- Ingo Bischof - electric piano, Moog synthesizer, bongos, backing vocals
- Tommy Goldschmidt - congas, percussion, backing vocals
Harmonia:
- Meobi Moebius - synthesizer
- Achim Rodelius - organ
+
- Gerd Dudek - tenor saxophone, flute
- Champion Jack Dupree - piano, vocals
- Christa Fast - voice
- Ax Genrich - guitar
- Conny Plank - guitar, voice, engineer


01. Sunrise Is Everywhere (Peter Wolbrandt, Helmut Hattler) - 2:53
02. Chicken Rock (Mani Neumeier, Peter Wolbrandt, Helmut Hattler) - 3:09
03. It's Your Turn (Ingo Bischof, Mani Neumeier) - 7:10
04. Walking, Eating My Hot Dog (Helmut Hattler, Peter Wolbrandt) - 3:36
05. Fly Easy (Mani Neumeier, Helmut Hattler, Ingo Bischof, Peter Wolbrandt, Jan Fride, Tommy Goldschmidt) - 2:31
06. From Another World (Mani Neumeier) - 9:46
07. Woodpecker's Dream (Mani Neumeier) - 8:48
08. 1,2,3,4, Marsch'n'Rock (Mani Neumeier) - 1:36
09. Drink Wine (Champion Jack Dupree) - 2:12
Bonus:
10. From Another World (Live) (Mani Neumeier) - 9:20


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: