I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2015

Amon Düül II - Carnival In Babylon 1972 (Germany, Krautrock, Space/Psychedelic Rock)

- John Weinzierl - guitars, vocals
- Chris Karrer - guitars, violin, soprano sax, vocals
- Lothar Meid - bass, vocals
- Renate Knaup-Krötenschwanz - female vocal
- Danny Fichelscher - drums, congas
- Peter Leopold - drums, tambourine
- Karl-Heinz Hausmann - keyboards
+
- Joy Alaska - backing vocals
- F.U. Rogner - organ
- Olaf Kübler - soprano sax, door, producer


01. C.I.D. In Uruk (Weinzierl) - 5:33
02. All The Years 'Round (Weinzierl/Knaup/Rogner) - 7:20
03. Ballad Of The Shimmering Sand (Karrer/Rogner) - 6:34
04. Kronwinkl 12 (Weinzierl) - 3:52
05. Tables Are Turned (Karrer/Rogner) - 3:34
06. Hawknose Harlequin (Amon Düül II/Rogner) - 9:48


Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: