I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 5 de dezembro de 2015

Contact Trio (Germany-Fusion) 1981.Musik



On the more avant-garde end of jazz-rock, Contact Trio were an unusual combo, drawing on the new forms of jazz as developed by Wolfgang Dauner in the 1960's and mixing in a bit of spaciness and ethnic flair, sometimes akin to Dzyan, Giger.Lenz.Marron or Eberhard Weber.
Their debut album DOUBLE FACE was much more restrained and ethnic spiced than their better-known later LP's, which was quite a surprise, as Evert Brettschneider was working in parallel with the prog-fusion band Prosper, where he adopted a more vibrant John McLaughlin style. Their later Japo label releases were moody and schizophrenic, at the darker end of ECM Records genres, with a penchant for experimentation. Especially enjoyable is NEW MARKS, which hints at the later works by Dzyan, with Jüllich's percussion very much in the vein of Peter Giger.
With new drummer Peter Eisold joining in 1980, the mood of the band changed somewhat to a more spiky agile fusion. The live recording from 1983 presents them as a much more aggressive jazz-rock combo.
Eisold went on to Noctett, and formed the trio Blue Box in 1985, along with Rainer Winterschladen and Aloys Kott (albums on Enja), he worked in numerous other projects and also established the drum group Batterie!

MUSIK (10/1980)
Air Lines / String Games / Daddy Longleg / Simple Symphony / Silence / Elbow Dance
LP Japo 60036 (1981)
Peter Eisold (drums, percussion), Aloys Kott (basses), Evert Brettschneider (guitars)

Yandex

Nenhum comentário: