I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2015

M.L. Bongers Project ‎– Pacific Prison (1978)


Acoustic Guitar – Jacques Thysen
Bass – Jacques Thysen
Cover [Artwork] – Michel Verdbois
Cover [Design] – Marcel L. Bongers
Drums – Günter Heinz (2)
Engineer [Remixed, Completed And Supervised] – Ansgar Ballhorn
Flute – Georg Michels
Guitar – Joe Grande
Keyboards – J. Georg Kobeck
Percussion – Günter Heinz (2)
Producer – Marcel L. Bongers
Vocals – Marcel L. Bongers
A1 Look Into The Future    
A2 Isle Of Patience & Faith    
A3 Diedown    
A4 Time Goes By    
A5 First Despair    
B1 Daybreak    
B2 The Night    
B3 Escape On A Lightbeam    
B4 A Deadly Smile    

Yandex

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Great album & one I'd never heard of, thanks! Any chance of a better bitrate?