I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2015

Association PC - Ear Wax (1970)

Blanke, Toto
Busch, Siggi        
Courbois, Pierre   
Hof, Jasper van't
Krijen, Peter

01. Voorkant
02. Spider
03. Hit the P. Tit
04. Elsen
05. Achterkant
06. Earwax
07. Round A'Bout Nine
08. Jazzper
(Above, standing, left to right)Toto Blanke; somebody in a poster; Jeremy Steig.
(Above, sitting, left to right) Joachim Kühn; Pierre Courbois; Siggi Busch.


Yandex

2 comentários:

Horst disse...

Fantastic line-up, thanks very much

Felipe Gomes disse...

"Hit the P. Tit" agora sei qual seria a trilha sonora de um caótico armagedom! Formidável!