I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2018

High Wheel - Live Before The Storm 2006 (Germany, Symphonic Prog)

- Wolfgang Hierl / guitar, flute, vocals
- Uli Jenne / drums
- Erich Kogler / bass, taurus pedal, keyboards, vocals
- Andreas Lobinger / keyboards, vocals

CD 1
1. Open Lines (14:52)
2. Void (5:51)
3. The Screamer (12:35)
4. Gear-Wheels (4:24)
5. Gnithon's Promise (4:09)
6. There (26:40)

CD 2
1. Outside The Circles (18:57)
2. Try An Error (5:17)
3. High Wheel In The Sky Part 1 (11:22)
4. The Four Reasons (13:43)
5. Into Voyage (11:56)
6. Hate Hounds (6:18)

Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: