I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 15 de abril de 2018

Sündenfall II - Sündenfall II 1972 (Germany, Krautrock, Prog Folk)

- Karl-Heinz "Kalle" Staymann / Bongos, Drums
- Christoph Maubach / Guitar, Flute, Vocals, Piano
- Georg Martens / Harmonica, Guitar
- Kurt "Dave" Heicks / Saxophone, Trumpet
- Kerstin Fleischhammer / Vocals
- Karl "Timmy" Timmermann / Vocals, Guitar, Bass

1. Warning (4:51)
2. Suddenly Sun (2:18)
3. Prae (1:23)
4. Montpellier (3:18)
5. Dusty Road (5:04)
6. Duftes Ding (5:47)
7. How To Get On (5:19)
8. Prae (1:32)
9. She Lives In A Gang (1:33)
10. Bloody Birds (2:49)
11. Prae (0:47)
12. Soldier Of The North (1:35)

Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: