I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock. During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.
Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.
segunda-feira, 16 de abril de 2018
Tonic - This way 1980 (Germany, Symphonic Prog)
Impressed with their pristine Symphonic sound and hints of Jazz rock started to search in all German pages and was able to get the album which didn?t provided too much information except for their lineup:
- Michael Draskowitsch (saxophones, clarinet)
- Michael Hocker (drums)
- Uwe Murschel (keyboards, trumpet, vocals)
- Andreas Taßlack (vocals, bass, metallophone, guitar)
- Roland Schmid (guitar, bass)
- Andreas Stelzer (keyboards, vocals)
- Johannes Wenzerrit (guitar, bass)
And the fact that their only album was released in 1980,
Being that the addition of such excellent lost gem can't be delayed, will be adding them right now and if I find more info and some photos will be updating the entry.
- Michael Draskowitsch / Saxophones, clarinet
- Michael Hocker / Drums
- Uwe Murschel / Keyboards, trumpet, vocals
- Andreas Taßlack / Vocals, bass, metallophone, guitar
- Roland Schmid / Guitar, bass
- Andreas Stelzer / Keyboards, vocals
- Johannes Wenzerrit / Guitar, bass
Manfred Rösch / Flute in "Sometimes"
1. Once I Had A Dream (8:22)
2. Ask Me No More (13:28)
3. Black Boy (5:45)....1:35
4. Sometimes (4:14)
5. This Way (4:19)
6. Against The Fear Of Death (5:52)