I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

Pandoras.Box - Monomeet 2011 (Germany, Neo-Prog)

Martin Steer - Vocals, guitar
Johannes Hertrich - lead guitar
Philipp Dübell - Bass sounds
Markus Staudinger - Key, Vocals
Andre Wittmann - Drums, Percussion

1. Ballet Of Promises (4:12)
2. Nothing But The Wind (4:09)
3. Agent Of Time (3:46)
4. State Of Rust (4:40)
5. Monomeet (5:58)
6. A Nervous Smile (4:13)
7. 1910 (1:55)
8. Severn Suzuki (4:46)
9. Daily Hopes (3:44)
10. Life Does Not Really Fit (4:05)
11. Echoes (4:29)
12. Any Memories (4:58)
13. Like You Always Did (8:48)

Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: