I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sábado, 16 de dezembro de 2017

Birth Control - Bäng! 1982 (Germany, Krautrock, Hard Rock, Heavy Prog)

- Bernd "Nossi" Noske - lead vocals, drums, percussion
- Bruno Frenzel - lead guitar, slide guitar, lead vocals (03,06)
- Stefan Linke - rhythm guitar, vocals
- Ulrich Klein - keyboards, backing vocals
- Jürgen Goldschmidt - bass, backing vocals
+
- Birth Control - arrangers, producers
- Jürgen Krämer, Venus-Records GmbH - producers


All songs written by Bruno Frenzel and Bernd Noske.
01. Nuclear Reactor - 5:02
02. Get Ready To Run - 4:06
03. Take Alarm - 5:31
04. Greedy Eyes - 4:54
05. The Day Of Doom Is Coming - 7:54
06. Doom Boom - 5:16
07. The King Of An Island - 6:16
Bonus:
08. Nuclear Reactor (single A-side,1982) - 3:42
09. Get Ready To Run (single B-side,1982) - 3:49
10. Nuclear Reactor (12" mix,1982) - 6:31


Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: