I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

segunda-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2017

Wolfgang Dauner Quintet ‎- The Oimels 1969 (Germany, Krautrock, Jazz Rock)

- Wolfgang Dauner - piano, organ, vocals
- Siegfried Schwab - guitar, sitar
- Pierre Cavalli - guitar
- Eberhard Weber - bass, cello, vocals
- Roland Wittich - drums, vocals


01. Oh Baby, I Don't Love You Anymore (Wolfgang Dauner) - 4:20
02. Take Off Your Clothes To Feel The Setting Sun (Wolfgang Dauner) - 4:00
03. My Man's Gone Now (George Gershwin) - 3:28
04. Come On In On In (Wolfgang Dauner) - 3:34
05. Dig My Girl (Wolfgang Dauner) - 7:30
06. Greensleeves (traditional) - 3:53
07. Uwiii (Wolfgang Dauner) - 2:56
08. A Day In A Life (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) - 2:56


Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: