I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

segunda-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2017

Karthago - Rock 'N Roll Testament 1974 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

- Joey Albrecht - guitar, lead vocals
- Ingo Bischof - organ, piano, electric piano, clavinet, Moog synthesizer
- Glenn Cornick - bass
- Conny (Konstantin) Bommarius - drums
- Tommy (Thomas) "Pedro" Goldschmidt - gong, bongos, timbales, drums, percussion
+
- Cornelius Hudalla, Marcellus Hudalla, Peter Hauke - producers


01. Hard-Loving Woman (Joey Albrecht/Tom Cunningham) - 3:35
02. We Gonna Keep It Together (Joey Albrecht/Tom Cunningham) - 5:09
03. Now The Irony Keeps Me Company (Joey Albrecht/Tom Cunningham) - 3:19
04. Rock'N Roll Testament (Joey Albrecht/Tom Cunningham) - 4:20
05. The Creeper (Joey Albrecht/Patricia Jordan) - 4:00
06. Back Again (Joey Albrecht/Tom Cunningham) - 4:00
07. Sound In The Air (Joey Albrecht/Tom Cunningham) - 5:04
08. Highway Five (Joey Albrecht/Tom Cunningham) - 3:40
09. For Kathy (Joey Albrecht/Patricia Jordan) - 3:00
10. See You Tomorrow In The Sky (Joey Albrecht/Patricia Jordan) - 3:45


Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: