I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

segunda-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2017

Nine Days Wonder - Only The Dancers 1974 (Germany, Krautrock, Progressive Rock)

- Walter Seyffer - lead vocals, percussion
- Michael Bundt - bass
- Rolf Henning - guitar, bass (02,03)
- Sidhatta Gautama - drums
+
- Dave Jackson - saxophone, flute, backing vocals
- Steve Robinson - keyboards
- Peter Hauke - producer


All tracks written by Walter Seyffer except where noted.
01. Long Distance Line - 5:18
02. Only The Dancers - 2:58
03. It's Not My Fault (Walter Seyffer, Rolf Henning) - 4:32
04. Frustration (Freddie Münster, Walter Seyffer) - 2:50
05. Hovercraft Queen (Walter Seyffer, Michael Bundt) - 3:37
06. Time Is Due - 5:37
07. The Way I'm Living - 5:39
08. Moment (Walter Seyffer, Michael Bundt) - 8:00


Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: