I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quinta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2017

Globe Unity - Compositions 1980 (Germany/Multinational, Free Jazz)

The huge international modern jazz orchestra project led by pianist Alexander von Schlippenbach, formed in 1965. As big band jazz with a pretty wild edge, these are not to our taste at all. But, they are important in the jazz world. Some, however, are of slight interest to us due to featuring some key figures in Krautrock and jazz-fusion, like: Mani Neumeier (Guru Guru), Jaki Liebezeit (Can), Gerd Dudek, etc.

- Enrico Rava - trumpet
- Kenny Wheeler - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Manfred Schoof - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Albert Mangelsdorff - trombone
- Günter Christmann - trombone
- Paul Rutherford - trombone, euphonium
- Steve Lacy - soprano saxophone, piano (06)
- Evan Parker - tenor & soprano saxophones
- Gerd Dudek - tenor & soprano saxophones, flute
- Michel Pilz - bass clarinet
- Bob Stewart - tuba
- Alexander von Schlippenbach - piano
- Buschi Niebergall - bass
- Paul Lovens - drums, percussion
- Globe Unity, Steve Lake, Thomas Stöwsand - producers


01. Nodagoo (Kenny Wheeler) - 6:57
02. Boa (Alexander von Schlippenbach) - 5:43
03. Trom-bone-it (Günter Christmann) - 5:01
04. Flat Fleet (Enrico Rava) - 7:47
05. Reflections (Manfred Schoof) - 8:44
06. Worms (Dedicated To Ezra Pound) (Steve Lacy) - 10:23
07. The Forge (Alexander von Schlippenbach) - 5:22


Yandex
or
Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: